Compare Paragraph Styles
The script makes it possible to compare the parameters of two or more paragraph styles. The report is formed in a new document (automatically generated) in the form of a table. The parameters that differ are highlighted.
A Script Option: it is possible to search in a document for the text, to which selected styles were applied, and include the information about the pages the styles were found on in the report.
The script can be useful for putting the styles list in order.
Update to the version 2.0 from 16.03.2015
The algorithm for the compilation of the styles data has been completely redesigned. Now, the user receives the most complete information about the styles, regardless of the version of the program used (from CS3). The script code size itself has decreased several times.
- Common Formatting of Several Tables
- Exact Table Alignment
- Search-replace the Table Stroke Weight
- Split Table Row by Paragraphs
- Search Table Cell Overflows
- Merge Repeating Lines of Index
- Table of Contents Correction: Update Page Numbers Only
- Change Numbers In Text
- Split Text By Paragraphs
- Change Font Size In Styles
- Transliterate style names
- Copy GREP Styles
- Quick Apply Paragraph Style Then Next Style
- Change Language in Styles and in the Text
- Removing Character Styles In the Text (Controlled by User)