Merge Repeating Lines of Index
The script removes duplicates of lines, following each other, gathers their page numbers, and separates them by commas.
The script is designed for working with alphabetic indexes.
The text to be processed must have the following construction: "word (or word combination) — delimiter — page number (one or several, separated by commas) — end of paragraph". The story containing the index should not contain any headers, blank lines, etc.
Before runnig, place the cursor in the text being processed.
- delimiter selection (options: Tab, Right Indent Tab, Em Space);
- the ability to capitalize first letters of all lines before merging the lines;
- text validation for acceptable Index format;
- if the text failed validation, the script highlights the "incorrect" lines (it will be possible to find out about the highlighting method by clicking the corresponding button in the script window); разве есть кнопка маркировки в окне скрипта?
- progress bar, showing the amount of work done by the script.
Leave a comment:
- Common Formatting of Several Tables
- Exact Table Alignment
- Search-replace the Table Stroke Weight
- Split Table Row by Paragraphs
- Search Table Cell Overflows
- Table of Contents Correction: Update Page Numbers Only
- Change Numbers In Text
- Split Text By Paragraphs
- Change Font Size In Styles
- Compare Paragraph Styles
- Transliterate style names
- Copy GREP Styles
- Quick Apply Paragraph Style Then Next Style
- Change Language in Styles and in the Text
- Removing Character Styles In the Text (Controlled by User)