Split Text By Paragraphs
The script splits the text of the selected text frames into separate frames by paragraphs.
New frames are created above the source frame; their width is equal to the width of the source frame, the height is equal to the height of the paragraph that fits in this frame.
At the end of the execution, the script selects the source text frame.
Place the script in the "startup scripts" folder and restart InDesign. A menu item that launches the script will appear in the "Type" menu.
Update to the version 1.4 from February 2017
1. Fixed algorithm for calculating the size of the created frames: now their height is really equal to the paragraph height, which is placed in this frame.
2. The algorithm for adding to the menu has been redesigned so that embedding now takes place regardless of the version and localization of InDesign. Read more about in the article "Localized menu: the adventure continues".
- Common Formatting of Several Tables
- Exact Table Alignment
- Search-replace the Table Stroke Weight
- Split Table Row by Paragraphs
- Search Table Cell Overflows
- Merge Repeating Lines of Index
- Table of Contents Correction: Update Page Numbers Only
- Change Numbers In Text
- Change Font Size In Styles
- Compare Paragraph Styles
- Transliterate style names
- Copy GREP Styles
- Quick Apply Paragraph Style Then Next Style
- Change Language in Styles and in the Text
- Removing Character Styles In the Text (Controlled by User)